Bradford University is a 51 years old British university, dedicated to continual improvement and educational progress. It is the first university to have offered part time degree programs outside London and continues to develop new courses and specializations, responding to changes in social, cultural, scientific and environmental domains.
The university offers ten scholarships for academic excellence to students coming from countries outside European Union. Students from European Union have different scholarships available.
Closing date for receiving applications is 4 June 2018. The scholarships are given to excellent students who are applying for full time program studies, at undergraduate or postgraduate taught (not research) level.
Before applying for this scholarships, students must keep in mind the following eligibility conditions:
- Students must have been offered a place at the Bradford University and an International Academic Excellence Scholarship. Students mus include in the application file the copy of the International Academic Excellence Scholarship received along with the offer to study at the university.
- Students must also be convinced that they will obtain an A-level result or a first honor degree in the academic year 2017-2018. These results must be presented before August 2018 in order to receive the scholarship.
- Candidates must be self-funded and not receive other forms of financial aid..
- Applicants must study on campus, full time, not in distance learning programs.
- Students must be citizens of any other country except those members of European Union.
The scholarship covers half of the tuition fee and students who receive it are not allowed to receive other discounts or scholarships. The selection process is a competitive one and the scholarship will be offered to the best 10 applicants.
The application process consists in completing the form which can be downloaded from here and sending proof of the students’ qualifications. The form can be send via email or by post. More information can be found on the web page above or by writing an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you want to study at one of the top UK universities, you must take a look at the courses offer that Bradford University has to offer. Faculties of Engineering and Informatics, Health Sciences, Social Sciences, Life Sciences, Management and Law cover a wide range of interests and prospective careers and offer programs at undergraduate and postgraduate level. At Bradford University, you will be studying alongside students of 130 nationalities. The university invests around £4milion in scholarships every year. Find out more about the faculties and degree programs at Bradford University by visiting this link.